RSS

Pages

Princess kicking...

Oh wow! Little princess been kicking so actively recently. Wonder if she's doing rows in there....
So fun that she sometimes responses to the little tapping on the tummy.
Oh gal, you know your mummy is so excited...daddy wants to play with you too....

So happy today after going to school for 2-3 days I can finally sit in my room and start blogging again and read some others blogs. Just noticed my blog is super boring. Ugly template and nothing very interesting. Wonder how my students make their blogs so cool. Got dunno what tag, profile and the cool images. Am I growing out of touch?

Think I really doing nothing today. The weather is so nice to sleep but somehow though I didn't sleep quite well last night, I just could quite close my eyes now. Erm..guess little princess having a good time keeping mummy awake. I better find some better means of sleeping, i.e. poses so that I won't ache so much.

Finally fixed my antenatal class in Jan. Heehee..that's gonna take all my Wed evenings. By then I'll be like in my last trimester. Hope I don't get too heavy walking around with that big belly...

0 comments: