RSS

Pages

Yummy....

Looks like I didn't get much time to sit down and write my blog till today.

Well well the verdict of last Friday's Italian food @ Al Forno Trattoria - It was good but not exceptionally brilliant. Guess the restaurant has strunk, much more cozy with few guests sitting in while we were there. Only a table with an American couple and a table of Koreans. It's the ambience which I really appreciate, the quiet of the night with some taste of less than usual meal at home. We had a salad, pizza, some homemade pasta and ended off our dinner with creme bulee. Hmm..think I like the pizza best though a little salty due to the additional anchovies coz my dearie hubby says no to processed meat for me. Pasta was great on first taste but got a bit far to thick and creamy to last till the last strand. The salad of rocket with fresh cherry tomatoes and cheese really awaken my taste buds. Sadly the creme bulee wasn't fantastic though the waitress told us it was freshly baked. A little to coarse. I would have prefered the tiramisu if not for the alcohol in it. Hiaz, so many little luxuries that I have to give up just for the sake of my darling gal for now.

0 comments: