RSS

Pages

Beginning of Routine of Working Mum

Today marks the commencement of the routine we would adopt in 2 weeks officially when I start working. Can't imagine how life would be starting work again. The day began at 0530 where we would awake and get ready to catch a ride from my father-in-law at 0630 to send Keziah to my mum's place. What's makes it really tiring was that Keziah didn't get to bed till 2230 last night and I only finished expressing milk and hit bed only at 2330. Keziah got up at 0430 to feed so basically I had only about 5hrs of sleep. Zzzzzzz.....

Thankfully at my mum's I managed to catch a 45min nap in the late morning while my parents tend to her most of the time. She too has to get adapted to feeding fully on bottle in the day. Looks like 125ml is a good feed for her so far. Might just increase a little later on. As usual she naps only 30-40min. Oh how I wish she could nap longer. She seems fine at my mum's aside from the sudden episode of screaming cries sounding as if she's been had a fall or in great pain when she woke from her noon nap and regurgitated some milk. I really didn't know what to do but to put her on my breast again to feed and comfort her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joan,

are you and your family still carrying and rocking Keziah to sleep? Maybe you will like to try a hammock (yao lan)... less tiring for u all and she might nao longer. It helps me alot with Shawn (esp when he's so heavy!)

Check out the store's return policy. Some does allow returns if u decided that it's not suitable eventually.

Joanie said...

Thanks thanks gal. Did think of that but my parents say it's ok and moreover in a mth or so more she will start turning and might fall out of it. My parents' theory. So juz let it be loh. Told them if need then I can always get. Heehee...so u managed to view the video clips?