RSS

Pages

So tired..............

These days I have been feeling so ever tired! I wish I could take leave and rest at home but sadly, I don't have much annual leave left. Just 4 days to survive December! No matter how much I slept I still felt tired, not to mention that this week my sleep was rather disrupted by Keziah's night waking for no rythme of reason - or is it coz she is aware that her little brother is arriving soon?

For the whole week, she's been getting up at 2-3am, standing up at her cot and calling out for Ma Ma or crying for us. In the past, Daddy would simply pick her up and put her beside us and she will doze back to sleep. However, this no longer worked. Just 2 nights back, she actually wailed to go out of the room for almost an hour, refusing any water while she was being carried. Of course, we didn't open the door at all and told her she had to go back to sleep coz it's only 3 am! After much coaxing, finally she was back to sleep with us at 4am. Last night, before bed, she kept signing that she was scared. Not sure what she was scared of. Gave her a good hug for bedtime. She still got up, even earlier this time at 1.30 am without wailing. I was only aware of it when Daddy gave me a light tap on the shoulder. Thankfully after Daddy carried her, she slept.

I seriously hope this will pass soon and she could tell me more. Hopefully, she will feel as secure even with her little brother's arrival.

0 comments: