RSS

Pages

Gonna be late

Thought today will be my last gynae visit since our gal's EDD is next Wed. Yet, after the examination, our bb gal is still as active inside and shows no inclination of being out. She is now 3.3 kg based on estimation from the scan. She's not engaged eventhough the cervix is soft (but not dilated). If this goes on, she will be overdue just like me many many years back. Actually I am now getting so eager to see her. 6 wks ago when there were contractions we thought she'll be out early but now looks like she's resisting. Would there be a miracle that she announces her arrival midweek with a sudden bang? I am certainly hopeful that she will not need induction and would come into the world with nature taking its course. Many questions flood my mind now. Would I be able to bear the pain? Epidural or tolerate the pain? Postpartum recovery? How am I going to handle her? Will my milk supply suffice her needs? Will I need to put up a struggle with her to get her to breastfeed? Haha...starting to think too much!

Okiez....another boring saturday afternoon...watching my hubby pack the room once again while I sit and rest...
Must find something interesting to do...

0 comments: