RSS

Pages

Good days and BAD days

Okay after taliking about the good nights, as we begin the week, there it goes kicking off ith a bad start, Our gal as usual can't seem to fall asleep for her naps. For a good 10 mins I could put her half asleep beside me on the bed and she dozes off. Who knows the next moment she wakes up crying and wailing. Can't seem to calm her and only after carrying fo awhile she dozes to a half asleep state. Yet now even when carrying she rouses by some bubbles in her throat and carry on crying and yawning midway. Obviously tired and can't go to sleep. Is she colic? I think I will visit the PD soon if this goes on and on...

Wanted to put her on training to sleep but how to with a state like this? Am I too soft-hearted? Do I have to do he hard way of crying it out?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess their pattern changes all the time as they grow and we just have to manage, though I myself am going berserk these few days. Shawn would wake several times a night and from 3am til 5am, basically impossible to get him back to sleep even with nursing. So, my day officially starts at 3am every morning... so tiring, and he dun nap long, so I dun get any rest! Sigh...